Advocates (Litigation & Corporate)
Our law firm is searching for an alliance with a Rwandan law firm specialised in corporate and business law which must meet the following requirements:
- At least 2 partners (or 1 partner and 1 associate) qualified advocates.
- Partners should have at least 2 years of prior experience in commercial litigation.
- Knowledge of Rwandan court practice, experience preparing answers, discovery, and dispositive and other routine motions required. Case management experience is required.
- The law firm’s office must be located in Kigali.
The advocates of the law firm must be able to provide effective and reliable legal services to clients. Strong organization and matter management skills are critical.
Partners and associates of the law firm are also required to:
- Provide thorough factual and legal research and analysis in pleadings, memoranda and other written documents.
- Manage matters from commencement to final resolution.
- Complete tasks efficiently.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Learn substantive legal topics and factual subject matters as needed.
- Work professionally with clients.
- Work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Adhere to advocate ethics rules.
Education & Licensure: Bachelor of laws. Qualified candidates must be and remain licensed to practice law and in good standing in Rwanda. During the alliance, must meet requirements for continuing licensure for law practice.
Experience: At least 2 years of prior experience in commercial litigation. Strong knowledge of Rwandan court practice. Bilingual (French or Arabic) is a plus.
Skills: Experience using and proficiency with MS Office.
All the applications must be directly sent to email@example.com as soon as possible.