Assistant Training Coordinator
Help us shape the future of Rwanda.
BPN stands for Business Professionals Network: http://www.bpn.rw. It is a Swiss Non-profit organization which strives to support the development of Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs), in order to create jobs and fight poverty. BPN provides Training and Coaching services as well as Equipment Loans to SMEs so they can grow their businesses sustainably.
Our employees are people with a passion for serving others. Join our devoted team!
The Assistant training Coordinator is in full charge of BPN business academy that caters for the whole process from closely working with the trainer on seminar material preparation until the seminar is finally given.
We are looking for a charismatic, strong personality who is outgoing, eager to learn, very creative, detailed and loves to serve others.
The Assistant Training Coordinator’s major responsibilities within BPN’s Rwanda’s Business Academy are:
- Liaise with BPN Management to map out annual training plans for entrepreneurs in Rwanda
- Prepare market and coordinate existing BPN Trainings according to the yearly calendar and procedures in place.
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house) together with the Head of the Business Academy
- Market the available training to Entrepreneurs, government institutions and private companies and provide necessary information about sessions
- Conduct training needs assessment within BPN Rwanda’s Network and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Work with Trainers to design, prepare and order training materials
- Organize and Host trial sessions for each new training module
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on entrepreneurs’ skills and KPIs
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
Additionally, the Assistant Training Coordinator is responsible for BPN Rwanda’s communication and promotional materials which includes Newsletter, Bulletin, and BPN Rwanda’s Website among others. This implies:
- Supporting BPN Management with the yearly Newsletter Redaction plan at the beginning of the year
- Catering for the implementation of the Redaction plan:
- Liaising with BPN Employees and BPN client entrepreneurs over their articles till they are ready for print
- Creating the design for each Newsletter
- Coordinating all review and translation activities
- Ensuring timely publication of 3 Newsletters per year and one Company
Bulletin in two languages
- Coordinating the distribution up to 100 readers
- Writing short news for BPN Rwanda’s Website and putting them online
- Keeping BPN Rwanda’s Website update content wise
- Designing, printing and distribution of BPN Rwanda’s Annual Calendar as a supplement to the yearly Bulletin.
- Other general tasks as assigned
- Degree in Communications, public relations, Administration or related field.
- Must be fluent in English, French, and Kinyarwanda (excellent writing and oral skills)
- Must be between 25 – 32years
Professional Experience skills
- Two - Three years related experience
- Use of MS office and familiar with use of publisher
- Great communication skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Ability to create and develop content ((articles, adverts)
- Ability to aid in the preparation of powerpoint presentations
- A wide degree of creativity
- International exposure: at least 2 years studying or working in a country other than
- Rwanda or 2 years of working with an international organization.
Place of work: Kacyiru, Kigali
We are looking forward to receiving your application as well as passport photo on email@example.com . The deadline of submission for applications is at 5:00 pm, on Thursday 31st May 2018.
Please note that due to high demand; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.