Business Development / Sales Executive
Provide personal administrative support and assistance to the Principal Consultant.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Design and maintain databases
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Lnteract with external clients
- Co-ordinate project-based work
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Supervise, coach and train lower level staff
Education and Experience
- Must have at least 3 years related work experience.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Bachelors degree an advantage
- Organizational and planning skills
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Team member
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Only Good English Applicants Needed. Ability to speak other languages will be advantageous.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates can send their application by e mail:firstname.lastname@example.org not later than the 31st January, 2017at 4:15 pm.