Field Operations and Administrative Specialist
Employer: One Acre Fund / TUBURA
Deadline: January 25th, 2017
Start Date: Immediate
Who We Are
One Acre Fund is an agricultural NGO that is innovating a new way of helping farm families to achieve their full potential. In more than five years in Rwanda, we have grown to serve 100,000 farm families with more than 1,000 full-time field staff. We are Rwanda’s fastest growing professional organization. To help manage this growth, we are looking for a “Field Operations and Administrative Specialist” to start as soon as possible.
About the Role:
The Field Operations and Administrative Specialist will support the Materials and Execution PA to oversee the coordination and design of weekly materials, including field team instructions and trainings, and client and team-facing meeting agendas. This PS will work closely with many departments within the organization to ensure that field-facing materials are consistent in design and content, and accurately reflect the priorities and activities in the field.
- Communicate with staff across all departments on a frequent basis to remain up-to-date on all activities. Act as the primary liaison to coordinate field activities and materials with all departments.
- Synthesize contributions (trainings, instructions, tools and messages) from many stakeholders into cohesive and clear, field-ready materials.
- Assist with the generation of field tools and notices, using Report Builder and Excel.
- Track project planning and materials process calendars and communicate deadlines and status updates to key stakeholders throughout the process. Update relevant stakeholders of schedule changes.
- Collaborate closely with the Ops Innovation department to flag and facilitate trial-specific revisions to materials.
- Attend weekly and monthly materials meetings.
- Lead evaluation and feedback activities on field materials.
- Coordinate translation of materials, and offer translation support, as needed.
- University degree and strong work experience in collaborative team settings.
- Well-organized with demonstrated experience managing projects with a high degree of complexity and detail. Driven to get things 100% right.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both English and Kinyarwanda, and comfort translating between the two.
- Proficiency in computer skills, with demonstrated experience using Microsoft Word and Excel, and Google Drive (Google Sheets/Google Docs).
- Genuine passion for serving smallholder farmers.
- Commitment to be based in Rubengera for length of contract, with potential work travel within the country.
Please click on this link: https://www.oneacrefund.org/careers/job-openings?n=Field-Operations-and-Administrative-Specialist
You will be prompted to a form that must be completed. At the end of the form you will have the opportunity to write a motivational letter and upload your CV.
We are offering a world class professional and international environment that focuses on your career development and are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please Note: One Acre Fund will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. If you are being approached by someone demanding money, please do not hesitate to report this to the Tubura Fraud Hotline: 0785443136 (Do not use this number for any purpose other than reporting fraud attempts. If you misuse his number and use it for general information about the position and not to report Fraud, we will not consider you for this position).
One Acre Fund is an equal opportunity employer; all candidates with legal working age will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, region, sex, disability status or any other characteristic protected by the law.