JOB VACANCY FOR Marketing Manager
Bella Flowers Ltd is a Private Company registered in Rwanda under Company code 103449745 0n 20th October 2014 and the Government of Rwanda/MINAGRI /NAEB owns 100% of its shares. It owns a land of 35 Ha in Gishali, Rwamagana District, and Eastern Province on which Flower production is being undertaken.
The Company is seeking to recruit highly skilled, self- motivated and experienced Marketing Manager to deliver the retail marketing strategy that grows business through bringing new offers centered on live annual and perennial roses flowers.
2. POSITION OVERVIEW:
The Marketing Manager will report to and be under the supervision of the Ag. CEO of Bella Flowers. He/ She will be responsible for strategy development, Execution, and Delivery of retail marketing campaigns and financial targets. His/ her core duties and Responsibilities will include but will not be limited.
- Develop and implement a 5 years strategic and plan for sales and marketing of company products
- Strategically position the company and products brand for visibility and loyalty
- Undertake and coordinate flower market activities at Gishali Flower Park
- Ensure the product mix meets target client’s needs for the right price
- Set annual direction for retail (local and international) sales through a tactical marketing plan through targeting positioning and value pricing
- Develop plans to accomplish the daily marketing schedule
- Meet monthly and annual sales target,
- Design surveys to access consumer preferences to ensure high product performance and service delivery,
- Follow up on new products into and measure campaign effectiveness
- Prepare farm marketing budget
- Follow the company sales and production planning standards and ensure that the company achieves the standards of performance as outlined in the business plan,
- Ensure clients are invoiced on time, prepare weekly and annual reports
- Research and analyze market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Approve and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
3. JOB SPECIFICATION
- Bachelor's degree in marketing is required
- More than 3 years’ experience working as a Marketing Manager.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies.
- Technical marketing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of export procedures is an added advantage
v Computer skills
v Ability to follow specified Procedure
v Ability to Communicate and Negotiation skills
v Ability to work under Pressure
v Proficiency in record keeping and Data analysis.
4. Application procedure:
Qualified Candidates should submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work Experience, Copy of academic documents, and a copy of National Identification or Passport for foreigners to Bella Flowers Ltd Located at Rwamagana, Gishali or at Rwandex, KK 6 Ave at NAEB Office Gikondo; P.O Box 659 Kigali Rwanda or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
The deadline for submitting applications is on 15th June 2018 at 4pm local time. Applications should be addressed to the Ag. Chief Executive Officer of Bella Flowers Ltd.
Gopal DATTATRAYA Patil
Ag. Chief Executive Officer of Bella Flowers Ltd