Supply for Male Condoms
SOCIETY FOR FAMILY HEALTH RWANDA
P.O BOX: 3040, Kigali –Rwanda
Located in Pink buildings on King Faisal Hospital Road, Kacyiru; Plot 99, KG 543 Street, Kacyiru, Opposite Radio Voice of Hope.
INTERNATIONAL OPEN COMPETITITVE BIDDING
CLIENT: SOCIETY FOR FAMILY HEALTH RWANDA (SFH Rwanda)
Tender Ref N#: 001/Protect Military & Plaisir Condoms /SFH/2017
The Society for Family Health Rwanda (SFH) (hereinafter called ‘’Client”) wishes to sign a supply contract with a company that can supply male condom under the Protect military and Plaisir brands funded by DOD and Global Fund (GF) –HIV. The Client intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Bidding Document is issued.
- The Society for Family Health invites qualified bidders to submit bids for the supply of Male Condoms as indicated in detail in the statement of Requirements.
- Bidding Documents may be obtained from the reception of Society for Family Health Rwanda BP 3040; Pink buildings Behind Kubaho Plaza, on King Faisal Hospital Road; Kigali, Rwanda. Telephone: +250(0) 788305685 or visit SFH Website on: www.sfhrwanda.org.
- All bids shall be accompanied by a proof of fee for purchase of Bid of 20,000 Rwandan Francs or its equivalent issued by a bank.
Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to Executive Director, Society for Family Health Rwanda at the above address or by Telephone: +250(0) 788305685; through email: firstname.lastname@example.org, no less than 14 days prior the bids submission deadline.
- Well printed bids in English, properly bound and presented in two (2) copies and one (1) original must reach the reception of SFH at the address mentioned above Not later than March 31st, 2017 at 10:00 am, local time (8 am GMT).Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened the same day at 11:00 am, local time (9:00 am GMT), one (1) hour after bid submission deadline in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend, in the conference room of SFH Rwanda at the above mentioned address.
Done at Kigali, 13th February 2017
Manasseh GIHANA WANDERA
SOCIETY FOR FAMILY HEALTH Rwanda