Better Nutrition for Community Change
June 21-22, 2018 Ndera, Kigali
Gardens for Health
Gardens for Health International is delighted to announce the launch of its flagship training institute on a range of courses in nutrition.
After nearly 10 years of implementing successful nutrition interventions in communities across Rwanda and providing technical consulting for various organizations, GHI has developed an intensive two day training of trainer’s workshop on essential nutrition concepts for community change.
Trainings will include:
• Essential nutrition concepts for Rwandan Households
• Practical hands-on cooking demonstrations
• Information on how to tailor nutrition trainings to various audiences
• Skill building exercises in public speaking and delivering effective trainings
• Handouts and training guides to use in your community