POSITION Sales and Marketing Manager
NUMBER OF POSITION 3 [Three]
DIVISION Marketing Department
REPORT TO General Manager
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
The Sales and Marketing Manager plans and directs marketing programs to generate interest in – and sales of – the organization’s products/services. They estimate the demand for the organization’s – and competitors’ – products. The Marketing Manager identifies potential markets for the organization’s products and monitors and analyzes customer feedback and market data.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Build and Manage MANGO TELECOM’s sales strategy across Rwanda including developing and Implementing sales strategy
- Identify new opportunities to meet sales and financial targets.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
. KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven Experience of 3 Years in sales and Marketing.
- Strong communication skills both in written, Verbal forms.
- Strategic planning abilities.
- A Commitment to Excellent customer service.
- Competitive Spirit.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced Environment.
Interested Candidates should send their updated CV to this email: email@example.com not later than 8th November 2018.