Mango Telecom Ltd is a licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP) that is incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced information and Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on 4G LTE and Fiber Connectivity. Mango Telecom Ltd, a leading Internet service provider, has evolved into a full-range Internet and business solutions.
AVAILLABLE POSITION: Channel & Distribution Developer
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1 [one]
DIVISION : Marketing and distribution
REPORT TO : Channel and distribution Manager
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Business and dealers development in all region of Rwanda
- Internet sales agents and super agents developer in all region of Rwanda
- Promotion of company’s services and products in all region of Rwanda
- Bring new innovative and creative sales strategies
- Proactively proposes improvement plans where gaps are noticed
- Attend regular operational and business review meeting.
- Performance management and people development
- Concurrent meetings with customers if needed
- Manage headcount numbers and work with the client director to updates the quotas/target.
- Have proven experience of 3 years in channel sales, Marketing or related field.
- A0 degree in marketing, Business administration or in any other related field of study.
- Strong communication skills both in written, Verbal forms
- Must know very well MS Excel, Powerpoint, Google suite and other skill on the computer
- Must be able to speak and write very well English and Kinyarwanda and other languages will be of added advantages.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be Honest, hardworking and teamwork commitment.
How to apply
The Interested Candidates should send their updated CV via the "Apply for this job" button below.
Deadline on 28-Feb-2020 the selected candidates will be informed on their Mobile phone one by one.