Mango Telecom Ltd is a licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP) that is incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced information and Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on 4G LTE and Fiber Connectivity. Mango Telecom Ltd, a leading Internet service provider, has evolved into a full-range Internet and business solutions
AVAILABLE POSITION: IT Assistant
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1 [one]
DIVISION: IT department
REPORT TO: IT Manager
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Develop a good relationship with Chinese customers
- Delivering Bill invoices, make follow up for payment and collecting payment from Chinese customers
- Must support and follow up with Chinese customers and ensure service satisfaction.
- Building good relationships with existing and new Chinese customers.
- Providing a daily report to the IT manager
- .Makes sure that all complaint from Chinese customer is sorted inappropriately time
- Pitch products and services
- Understanding 4G internet, Fiber networking or other field related to telecommunication services
- Bachelor degree in IT, business administration, marketing or any other related field
- Fluent in Chinese language, local language and in English
- Understanding electronics (mobile phone, routers, and smartphones)
- A Commitment to Excellent customer service.
- Strong pressure resistance
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Honest, hardworking and teamwork commitment
How to apply
The Interested Candidates should send their updated CV via the "Apply for this job" button below.
Deadline on 28-Feb-2020 the selected candidates will be informed on their Mobile phone one by one.