Tender Notice N° 003/T/2021
Description of the tender: Accessibility works on different TVET schools in Nyamasheke and Rutsiro
1. The National Union of Disabilities Organizations in Rwanda (NUDOR) (hereinafter called ‘’Client”) funded by Humanity and Inclusion (HI) towards the cost of Health, Education, Livelihood, Africa a Sustainable Inclusive Approach (HELASIA). The Client intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the tender “Accessibility works on TVET schools in Nyamasheke and Rutsiro District”.
2. NUDOR now invites, by the present invitation to tender, bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Support vocational training centres in being more inclusive. The execution period is two months.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open tendering method and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Bidding Documents.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Nudor headquarters, KICUKIRO DISTRICT, NIBOYE SECTOR, NIBOYE CELL, close to St Joseph Catholic Parish upon presentation of proof payment of a non-refundable fee of ten thousand Rwandan francs only (frw 10,000) to Account N° 00041-00487477-33/NUDOR opened at Bank of Kigali.
5. Qualifications requirements include Bid submission form and Price schedules well printed and properly organized, Copy of Trading License, Original or a certified copy of the Social Security certificate, Original or a certified copy of the tax clearance certificate, Detailed description of the essential technical and performance characteristics of the goods to be supplied establishing conformity to technical specifications provided, Proof of purchase of tender document, certificate of site visit, written confirmation authorizing the signatory of the Bid to commit the Bidder.
6. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be obtained by interested
bidders at the address below from Nudor Procurement and Logistics Office, on presentation of the bank slip as a proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of ten thousand Rwandan francs (Rwf 10,000).
7. A site visit is scheduled on:
- Nyamasheke: 13/10/2021(contact: 0788672739)
- Rutsiro: 12/10/2021(contact: 0782714667) and will be conducted by Nudor Project Staff with the Representative of the TVET. The visit is fixed at 09:00 am at District Office.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below:
Executive Secretary of NUDOR
Po Box: 1546 Kigali
9. Well-printed bids, properly bound and presented in three copies, one of which is the original must reach the Procurement and Logistics Officer at the address mentioned above not later than October 26th, 2021 at 9:00 am. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened.
10. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders or of their representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below: Nudor conference room (Headquarters) at 26th October 2021 at 12:00 am.
Issued at Kigali, on October 6th, 2021
NSENGIYUMVA Jean Damascene