POSITION: ACCOUNTANT POSITION
EMPLOYER: ZAMURA FEEDS LIMITED - MUSANZE
- CPA level 2 and above
- Bachelor Degree
- Conversant with QuickBooks accounting software
- 2 Years’ experience in Accounting
- Computer knowledge
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Kinyarwanda
- Job location – Musanze Rwanda
- Application Deadline – 15th November 2018
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews which will be held between 21st – 23rd November 2018 at Zamura Feeds Ltd offices in Musanze
- Be ready to report on 1st December 2018
Project Accountant Job Duties:
- Posting day to day accounting entries into the QuickBooks accounting package.
- Keeping and recording of Project Petty cash
- Maintains and prepare excel project reports including financial records for the project.
- Reconciles general ledger accounts and bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable and accounts payable ledgers, preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups and keeping information confidential.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with GAAPs, IFRS and local financial legal requirements.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Liaise with Project officials both in locally and internationally
How to Apply:
The procedure for receiving applications should be the same as before, send to the company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org not later 15th November 2018.