KK 538 St, Gatenga
P.O. Box 5387 Kigali
Email : email@example.com
Chillington Rwanda Ltd would like to recruit an Accountant. Below are the job description and Qualifications. The deadline for the application is on November 30th, 2020
- Purchase Invoices recording
- Implement the correct purchase cycle; make sure the transactions are recorded under the correct account.
- Assist in the bank reconciliation of missing entries for 2020.
- Prepare tax returns
- Ensure not passing the overdue date on invoices payment.
- Account Analysis.
- Maintain the fixed asset register
- Provide suppliers reconciliation (confirmation letters)
- Assist with the auditing process requirements.
- Participate in the monthly closing process
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- At least 3 years of accounting experience using the IFRS, preferably in manufacturing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Account Reconciliation.
- Fluency in English and Kinyarwanda required and French preferred
- Experience using accounting software
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, and/or Google Sheet/Docs
How to apply:
Interested candidates must submit their application letters addressed to the human resources Manager of Chillington Rwanda Ltd with their detailed CVs, copy of academic credentials, and their work certificates to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 30th, 2020at 4:00 pm.
Done at Kigali November 16th, 2020.
The management of Chillington Rwanda Ltd.