JOB CATERGORY- FINANCIAL DEPARTMENT
LOCATION-MUHIMA KABASENGEREZI (RW)
JOB SCHEDULE-FULL TIME
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION SUBMISSION: 30/10/2021
Elemac Ltd is an electrical company which markets and sales hardware items to the private and public markets as well as installation and maintenance of security systems, elevators, ups, lights, solar panels, etc.
you will be responsible for preparing accounts, budgeting, and managing financial information. You could also be advising and helping clients, whether that's individuals or international companies, on financial situations
Key roles of accountant duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Monitoring spending and budgets
- Auditing and analyzing financial performance
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Significant working experience in the accounting and management field.
- Excellent management, supervisory, communication, computer, and writing skills. (Know how to use QuickBooks)
- English language fluent.
- Minimum two years of working experience.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, and cover letter) via the email:email@example.com not later than the 30/10/2021.