We are financial consulting company providing Accounting, taxation, Financial Consulting, CFO services, Investor/Start up services in Rwanda and other East African countries. We are certified Public Accountants in Rwanda.
Accountants and Auditors
The Accountant and Auditors reports to the Managing Director/Partner and plays a significant role in strengthening core client service and systems by ensuring the proper accounting and reporting of resources in project implementation by maintaining systems of accountability, processing accounting information, internal and external financial reporting, cash and bank account maintenance and other financial tasks as assigned in liaison with relevant customers at client place and our office.
This auditor job in to doing audits of various industries and preparing financial reports and get review by Audit Manager or Partner.
Detail-Oriented, Positive, Honest, Dependable, Determined, Enthusiastic, Accountable, Values-Oriented, professional judgment, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Responsible for ensuring that all transactions vendor payments are timely made and recorded
- Adequate supporting documents are in place for all transactions and in compliance to in-country/HQ policies
- Verification of bills in coordination with the responsible team for required supporting documents.
- Payment to vendors are timely made and vendor database is updated.
- Ensure arithmetic accuracy of bills, salary payment.
- Ensure timely advance payment and adjustment of country and regional office.
- Ensure that all taxes, provident fund, and related deductions are made and deposited in required institutions on time.
- Provide timely entry into Tally and Other accounting softwares
- Calculate withholding Tax and PAYE from the payments and entering transactions in E-Banking.
- Prepare and submit pensions, maternity, and Community Based Health Insurance (CBHI) to statutory authority in stipulated time.
Vouching, Audit of Assets and Liabilities
- Verifying withholding Tax and PAYE, pensions, maternity, and Community Based Health Insurance (CBHI) to statutory authority in stipulated time.
- Verify all the compliances, contracts, Fixed Assets, etc.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related fields is required, plus five (2-3) years of experience in an organization or external audit.
- Understanding of Accounting Principles
- Vouching, accounting, and bookkeeping skills
- Proficient in accounting software, ERP, word processing, spreadsheets, electronic mail, and internet (Microsoft preferred)
- English and Kinyarwanda, both spoken and written.
- High integrity and Professionalism.
- Thorough knowledge of general financial and accounting procedures.
- Ability to handle work in a timely and accurate manner with tact and discretion, as required.
- To perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Willingness to work with a flexible schedule
- Motivated to work responsibly with little supervision
- Maintain a spirit of unity, teamwork, and cooperation
How to Apply
Candidates with the above requirements are requested to submit their CVs, Application letter indicating why they are the best fit for the position, relevant certificates/ degree, and 3 professional references by using the" Apply for this job" button below before the 26th February 2021.