1. TENDER NOTICE
TITLE: Acquisition of Spare Parts of JALI HOLDINGS Vehicles 2019
- Jali Holdings Ltd (hereinafter called ‘’Client”) has received funds from its own sources towards the cost of Acquisition of Spare Parts of JALI HOLDINGS Vehicles in 2019. The Client intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Bidding Document is issued.]
- Jali Holdings Co. Ltd invites qualified bidders to submit bids for Acquisition of Spare Parts of its Vehicles 2019 as indicated in details in the statement of Requirements.
- Tender document in English may be obtained from the procurement office of JALI HOLDINGS upon presentation of the proof of payment of non-refundable fees of ten thousand Rwandan francs (10,000 Frs.) deposited to the account of JALI HOLDINGS opened in one of the following Bank Account: 1390175786-28 for Jali Holdings Ltd in COGEBANQUE.
- The bid shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of 3,500,0000 Fr.
- Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to email@example.com
- Bids must be submitted to Jali Holdings Head Quarters No later than 1st March 2019 at 14:30 Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the Jali Holdings Board Room on the 4th March 2019 at 10:00 am.
Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Law N° 12/2007 of 27/03/2007 on Public Procurement as modified and completed to date.
Issued at Kigali, on 28th /01/2019
GAHONGAYIRE Harriet, Col TWAHIRWA LOUIS Dodo
Procurement Manager JHL Chairman Jali Holdings Ltd