1. TENDER NOTICE
TITLE: Acquisition of Tyres of JALI HOLDINGS’ Vehicles in 2019
- Jali Holdings Ltd (hereinafter called ‘’Client”) has received funds from its own sources towards the cost of Acquisition of Tyres of JALI HOLDINGS’ Vehicles 2019. The Client intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Bidding Document is issued.
- Jali Holdings Ltd invites qualified bidders to submit bids for Acquisition of Tyres of its Vehicles in 2019 as indicated in details in the statement of Requirements.
- Tender document in English may be obtained from the procurement office of JALI HOLDINGS upon presentation of the proof of payment of non-refundable fees of ten thousand Rwandan francs (10,000 Frs.) deposited to the account of JALI HOLDINGS opened in one of the following Bank Account: 1390175786-28 for Jali Holdings Ltd in COGEBANQUE.
- The bid shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of 3,500,0000 Fr.
- Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bids must be submitted to Jali Holdings Head Quarters No later than 1st March 2019 at 14:30 Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the Jali Holdings Board Room on the 4th March 2019 at 11:00 am.
Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Law N° 12/2007 of 27/03/2007 on Public Procurement as modified and completed to date.
Issued at Kigali, on 28/01/2019
GAHONGAYIRE Harriet, Col TWAHIRWA LOUIS Dodo
Procurement Manager JHL Chairman Jali Holdings Ltd