Rwanda Silk Ltd.
HEworks Rwanda Silk Ltd.
HEworks Rwanda Silk Ltd. is a private limited company located in Kigali Special Economic Zone (KSEZ), Kigali City. The company operates a sericulture business by promoting mulberry plantation, producing silkworm eggs and cocoons, purchasing all the cocoons produced in Rwanda, and processing them into raw silk and silk fabrics mainly to export to the international market.
HEworks Rwanda Silk Ltd. shall be involved in the following activities of production and marketing of silk products:
- Promote mulberry plantation and production of silkworm eggs and cocoons.
- Purchase cocoons from farmers and cooperatives to produce raw silk for domestic and international market, being the world leading company to develop the sericulture sector in Rwanda.
- Develop silk processing industry to produce raw silk and silk yarn for the first stage, and to process the silk fabrics and the final silk products for the second development stage.
- Create the domestic market and explore the international market to commercialize the silk products made in Rwanda.
Duties and responsibilities of administration Manager
- Develop strategies in administrative manager functions to effectively run an organization.
- Supervise and manage the administrative operations of a department.
- Develop and implement administrative functions to monitor business operations.
- Manage and direct the activities of the staff in an administrative set-up.
- Manage and supervise facilities functions in a production setting facility.
- Interact with other department heads in managing the entire administrative operations.
- Develop inventory control management systems for the stores department.
- Assist and support front desk management in handling visitors and clients.
- Assist and support financial department in preparation of budget and other reports and statements.
- Develop logistics in organizing records, files and statements in an effective manner.
- Assist and support Human Resources Department in Performance appraisal process and training development.
Requirements of administration Manager
- Proven experience as administration manager( 5years of working experience)
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- Bachelor degree in business administration or relative field
To apply, send a CV and Cover Letter to indicate the Position firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of receiving applications is on 30/11/2018