DSPA (R) Ltd is an international company specialized in all mechanical and electrical systems including fire and security. We operate in all East African countries. We provide internationally compliant solutions and hardware to provide 24/7 protection of life safety and high-value resources.
We offer standard and tailor-made solutions and products to meet the specific needs of customers in the residential houses, commercial houses, industries, banks, hospitals, military, mining government sector, telecommunication, etc. We are also an official distributor of DSPA products in East Africa. We possess expertise within the fire and security sectors including a pool of experienced high skilled technicians and engineers qualified to carry out design, installation, and project management and auditing of fire safety and integrated security systems.
DSPA Rwanda is currently looking for dedicated, qualified, and self-motivated team players, reliable individuals with experience in the security and fire management and protection services to fill the following vacant positions at the company:
Administrative Assistant (1 position)
- Receive and attend to all incoming calls from clients and partners and liaise them to corresponding departments.
- Receive and attend to clients and visitors whilst they wait for appointments and/or attend to their request for information and direct them to the responsible department.
- Receive documents delivered to the office and ensure that they are distributed to the respective departments.
- Generate memos, emails, and reports when appropriate
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines, and fax machines particularly for the office of CEO.
- Prepare and send the invitation letters
- Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors.
- Keep the filing system updated
- Ensure that the reception area is kept neat and tidy so as to maintain the good image of the Company.
- Perform any Other related duties as assigned by the supervisor
Job Skills & Qualifications
The following job skills and qualification are required:
- Must have an advance diploma in Secretarial/Business Management, Business Administration from a reputable University or College with at least 3 years of experience in Administrative assistant duties, or a Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies, Management, Business Administration or any other related field with at least 2 Years of working experience as Administrative Assistant.
- Must be proficient in English, and Kinyarwanda Languages, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of the French language is an added advantage
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Should be computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other software packages.
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Background with logistics, security, and fire consultancy management and protection companies, is an added advantage.
- Should be very good in time management
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit an application letter, updated Curriculum Vitae and Degree/Diploma Certificates with two referees via the "Apply for this job" button below not later than 29th October 2020 at 5.00 pm Kigali time.