We are Hiring!
Cushioned in the foothills of the breathtaking Virunga volcano range, One&Only Gorilla’s Nest makes the magical possible as you enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime, personal encounter with the rare and majestic mountain gorilla, roaming free in its own natural habitat, a place where dreams come alive and where the magic happens. This is One&Only.
We are recruiting competent candidates to join our brand new
One&Only Gorilla's Nest.
Agent, Front Office
To provide reception services to all guests, and to efficiently respond to requests and concerns raised by internal and external guests. Duties include the smooth operation of check-in and check-out procedures, accurate cashiering transactions and delivery of personalised and professional service.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Fluency in English is essential, any additional languages is preferable.
- Must be willing to learn and skilled to perform the job of a Front Office Agent.
- Any job experience in the Hospitality sector and Front Office department in a Lodge environment (preferable five star) is a valuable addition.
- Ability to lift heavy objects to complete duties and guest requests.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to have strong guest-oriented services and communication skills.
All interested candidates should apply by clicking " http://surveys.jobinrwanda.com/index.php?sid=33433&lang=en " to fill the form and upload the CV.
Application deadline: Wednesday, 08th May 2019 and for more details , please read the attached job description
Hand delivered hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only short-listed applicants will be invited to the Open Day. No telephone inquiries, please.