We are Hiring!
Cushioned in the foothills of the breathtaking Virunga volcano range, One&Only Gorilla’s Nest makes the magical possible as you enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime, personal encounter with the rare and majestic mountain gorilla, roaming free in its own natural habitat, a place where dreams come alive and where the magic happens. This is One&Only.
We are recruiting competent candidates to join our brand new
One&Only Gorilla's Nest.
The role of the Agent, Reservations is to be the main point of contact for individual, trade partner, and group guests in the reservation inquiry, conversion, and booking process. It is the responsibility of the Agent, Reservation to actively promote and sell One&Only Nature Lodges in Rwanda in a professional, knowledgeable and courteous manner to incoming calls, incoming emails, and incoming correspondence and input reservations accurately and comprehensively.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Prior experience in a 5-star hotel (or similar) with at least 12 months Front Office or reservations experience.
- Experience in using Opera property management system highly advantageous.
- Possess a well-developed knowledge of the Hospitality & Tourism industry and distribution channels.
- Microsoft Word and Outlook is essential and Excel skills desirable.
- Attention to detail essential.
- Data entry and strong written skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and/or Call Centre experience.
All interested candidates should apply by clicking " http://surveys.jobinrwanda.com/index.php?sid=33547&lang=en " to fill the form and upload the CV.
Application deadline: Wednesday, 08th May 2019 and for more details, please read the attached job description
Hand delivered hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only short-listed applicants will be invited to the Open Day. No telephone inquiries, please.