EAST AFRICAN UNIVERSITY RWANDA (EAUR) VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
East African University Rwanda (EAUR) is a Private University accredited by the cabinet decision of 20/03/2015 working in Rwanda, Nyagatare District since 2015. It offers different programs in Business Studies, Leisure, Hotel & Tourism Management, Film Making and Film Production, Industrial Art & Design, Education (both Sciences & Arts) and Mass Communication & Journalism. As we continue to expand and grow, EAUR seeks to recruit competent and qualified staff to fill the following positions:
JOB TITLE: Assistant Lecturer
Department: Industrial Art and Design
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and develop the teaching material and delivery of training modules.
- Assess student assignments/course works and assessment of their progress in order to review and improve the quality of teaching and learning.
- To supervise lab as well as workshops exercises.
- Supervision of students’ project works.
- To undertake tasks in the film production units.
- Ensure the workshop cleanness is Maintained.
- Help students and tutors in the laboratory during practical’s classes.
- Participate in activities and events organized by the school.
- Coordinate and report on academic activities of the school.
- Actively participate in research and service to the community.
Masters or a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Art and Design or Creative Industries or Design
No of positions: 3
Interested candidates with career aspirations that match these opportunities should submit the following documents at the Reception of East African University Rwanda (EAUR) not later than 30th June 2018 at 5:00 pm or/and sent soft copy to email@example.com
- Application letter (including daytime telephone, a working email address,
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of Degrees and/or certificates and transcripts
- Copy of Identity card or passport
Note: EAUR is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and encourages applications from women.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Done at Nyagatare
On 10th May 2018
Prof. Joseph Gahama