EAST AFRICAN UNIVERSITY RWANDA (EAUR) VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
East African University Rwanda (EAUR) is a Private University accredited by the cabinet decision of 20/03/2015 working in Rwanda, Nyagatare District since 2015. It offers different programs in Business Studies, Leisure, Hotel & Tourism Management, Film Making and Film Production, Industrial Art & Design, Education (both Sciences & Arts) and Mass Communication & Journalism. As we continue to expand and grow, EAUR seeks to recruit competent and qualified staff to fill the following positions:
JOB TITLE: Assistant Lecturer Finance /Accounting
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake teaching and related duties as that may be assigned/allocated Head of Department.
- To assist in the development of new curricular
- Participating in the continuous professional development
- Carry out such related duties that may be allocated by the Head of Department/ Dean.
- And undertake at least one of the following
- Research that advances the discipline and or pedagogic research and or applied or/applicable research.
- Scholarly activities including the development of teaching and learning material and the publication of textbooks.
- Masters in finance/ accounting from a recognized university
- Having professional qualification such as ACCA & or CPA is an added advantage
- At least three years of teaching experience required.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills including communication skills and team working skills
- Competence in English
- Demonstrate a commitment to the University Mission, Values, principles and Strategic Priorities
No of positions: 2
Interested candidates with career aspirations that match these opportunities should submit the following documents at the Reception of East African University Rwanda (EAUR) not later than 30th June 2018 at 5:00 pm or/and sent soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application letter (including daytime telephone, a working email address,
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of Degrees and/or certificates and transcripts
- Copy of Identity card or passport
Note: EAUR is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and encourages applications from women.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Done at Nyagatare
On 10th May 2018
Prof. Joseph Gahama