EAST AFRICAN UNIVERSITY RWANDA (EAUR) VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
East African University Rwanda (EAUR) is a Private University accredited by the cabinet decision of 20/03/2015 working in Rwanda, Nyagatare District since 2015. It offers different programs in Business Studies, Leisure, Hotel & Tourism Management, Film Making and Film Production, Industrial Art & Design, Education (both Sciences & Arts) and Mass Communication & Journalism. As we continue to expand and grow, EAUR seeks to recruit competent and qualified staff to fill the following positions:
JOB TITLE: Assistant Lecturer in Tourism and Hospitality
Department: Leisure, Tourism and Hotel Management
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Assistant Lecturer in tourism primary duties will be teaching both practical in Professional tourism, and Hospitality programmes.
- Engage in research and scholarly activities leading to publications
- Mentor and conduct student’s career guidance.
- An Honor’s Bachelors or Master’s Degree (more desired) Tourism or Hospitality or a closely related area and three years’ teaching/training experience at the university level in tourism and hospitality operations,
- Experience with a variety of cuisines and menus development
- Evidence of professional affiliations, working in the industry relevant to the tourism, hospitality management or teaching in the above disciplines is an added advantage.
No of positions:2
Interested candidates with career aspirations that match these opportunities should submit the following documents at the Reception of East African University Rwanda (EAUR) not later than 30th June 2018 at 5: 00 pm or/and sent soft copy to email@example.com
- Application letter (including daytime telephone, a working email address,
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of Degrees and/or certificates and transcripts
- Copy of Identity card or passport
Note: EAUR is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and encourages applications from women.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Done at Nyagatare
On 10th May 2018
Prof. Joseph Gahama