We are Hiring!
Cushioned in the foothills of the breathtaking Virunga volcano range, One&Only Gorilla’s Nest makes the magical possible as you enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime, personal encounter with the rare and majestic mountain gorilla, roaming free in its own natural habitat, a place where dreams come alive and where the magic happens. This is One&Only.
We are recruiting competent candidates to join our brand new
One&Only Gorilla's Nest.
To perform routine and extensive range of work in the repair and general maintenance of facilities, buildings, and equipment under general supervision. Execute work within established procedures, PPGs and SOPs.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Building Services Engineering.
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Good computer knowledge
- Strong rectification and analytical skills.
- Strong background in preventative/reactive maintenance.
- Ability to be a "hands-on", while work independently and productively within a team environment.
- 3 + years in Facilities Department in the role of Assistant Engineer or Senior Supervisor Role with maintenance experience.
- Facilities/Hospitality knowledge and field experience preferred.
- Operation knowledge in CMMS & BMS systems are additional advantages.
All interested candidates should apply by clicking " http://surveys.jobinrwanda.com/index.php?sid=39213&lang=en " to fill the form and upload the CV.
Application deadline: Wednesday, 08th May 2019 and for more details, please read the attached job description
Hand delivered hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only short-listed applicants will be invited to the Open Day. No telephone inquiries, please.