KG 7 Avenue Kigali Heights 3th Floor
LINGUA-WORLD Ltd, a Translation, Interpretation and Localization Company.
Lingua-World is one of the very few specialised professional translation and language service providers available, offering a range of services in 180 languages and committed to constantly providing clients with flawless translations.
We are looking for a fresh bachelor’s degree graduate under 25 years of age for the following post:
Assistant Office Manager
- Recruitment of translators & interpreters and managing the quality control process.
- Direct communication with translators regarding translation and interpreting services by telephone and email.
- Preparing quotations for interpreting and translating services, using QuickBooks.
- Following up on inquiries and keeping a record of all inquiries received.
- Processing confirmed projects.
- Liaising with freelance translators and interpreters and service companies.
- Management of the whole project process from inquiry to delivery of final translation to the client.
- Invoice processing and filing.
- Keeping and updating the sales database.
- Communicative with fluency in English and Kinyarwanda.
- Reliable and engaging with a hands-on approach.
- Good time management skills.
- Fast learner with good problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility is very important.
How to apply:
If you meet the requirements, please apply to the General Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 8th August 2018.