BPN Training Coordinator
Help us shape the future of Rwanda.
BPN stands for Business Professionals Network: http://www.bpn.rw. It is a Swiss non-profit organization that strives to support the development of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), in order to create jobs and fight poverty. BPN provides Training and Coaching services as well as Equipment Loans to SMEs so they can grow their businesses sustainably.
Our employees are people with a passion for serving others. Join our devoted team!
The Training Coordinator is responsible for the BPN Business Academy. The business academy handles all training throughout the year, both new and already existing ones. This entails the whole process from closely working with the trainer on seminar material preparation until the seminar is finally given.
We are looking for a charismatic, strong personality who is outgoing, eager to learn, very creative, detailed, and loves to serve others.
Main responsibilities within BPN’s Rwanda’s Business Academy are:
- Liaise with BPN Management to map out annual training plans for entrepreneurs in Rwanda
- Prepare, market, and coordinate existing BPN Trainings according to the yearly calendar and procedures in place.
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Market the available training to Entrepreneurs, government institutions, and private companies and provide necessary information about sessions
- Conduct training needs assessment within BPN Rwanda’s Network and identifies skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Work with trainers to design and prepare new seminars
- Organize and host trial sessions for each new training module
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on entrepreneurs’ skills and KPIs
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session and prepare reports
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
Additionally, the Training Coordinator is responsible for BPN external events Management
- Championing all BPN’s external events, the whole process from the planning stage, right through to running the event and carrying out the post-event evaluation
- Degree in social sciences, management, public relations or related field.
- Must be fluent in English and Kinyarwanda (excellent writing and oral skills)
- Must be between 28 – 35years.
At BPN we expect every employee to proactively practice, nurture and strengthen the following key aspects of his or her working attitude:
- Having a learning attitude, to be the driver of your own development process
- Being self-motivated and pro-active
- Take full responsibility for your actions and their consequences
- Strive to perform and deliver beyond strict job content
Professional Experience skills
- 3 – 5 years related experience
- Use of MS Office and familiar with the use of the publisher
- Great communication skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Ability to create and develop training related content
- Ability to aid in the preparation of presentations
- A wide degree of creativity
- International exposure: at least 2 years studying or working in a country other than Rwanda or 2 years of working with an international organization
- Passion to serve others
- Good listener
- Team player
- Strongly objective and result-oriented
- Disciplined, diligent, and well structured
- High standards of quality (order, punctuality, representative attitude)
- High self-motivation, independent working style with high attention to details
- Reliable and efficient in working under pressure
- Enthusiasm for social responsibilities
- Has a vision and a heart for Rwanda
Place of work
- Kacyiru, Kigali
Please note that due to high demand; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Candidates with the above requirements are requested to submit their CVs, Application letter indicating why they are the best fit for the position, relevant certificates/ degree, and 3 professional references by using the" Apply for this job" button below before the 1st March 2021.