1. BRANDING AND COMMUNICATION MANAGER
Director of Business Growth & Development.
Business Growth & Development.
Age Limit: 40
- Bachelor‘s Degree in Communication, Journalism Public Relation, or related field ;
- At least 3 years in the same position in the financial institution or any related company
- 5 years as Branding or Public relation Officer; in any financial institution or any related company
- Excellent written communication and organizational skills
- Strong customer focus;
- Strong strategic orientation;
- Ability to constantly deliver quality and value;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Computer proficiency;
- Public Relations Skills;
- Develop and implement the organization’s public relations and communications strategy to ensure the best publicity for the organization.
- In close liaison with the Director of Business Growth & Development, develop annual External Communications / Public relations budget and management of the same;
- Give strategic advice to Management and staff in relation to their dealings with the media, to promote the public profile of the organization.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the photograph library, Web site, publications, and other communications/marketing tools.
- Research and develop news items and stories about the organization’s activities and services to promote a positive image of the organization and to raise its profile.
- Draft press releases and letters to promote the organization’s viewpoint.
- To support the marketing strategy that addresses Brand positioning & R&D as well each of the Cooperative’s products and services and to support the annual marketing and public relations (Communication) plan;
- Carry out proof-reading to ensure a high standard of accuracy in texts sent for production.
- Maintain the photograph, media, and video library to provide a comprehensive source of information about the organization.
- Control the process for the production of publications, maintaining regular contact with external designers and printers, to ensure that publications are produced to the required standards and within agreed deadlines.
- Develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services, and image of the cooperative in the wider community.
- Research Reports to support the balanced scorecard performance in the Key performance areas
- Competitor & Market analysis report
- To ensure Brand positioning in line with Company strategy
- Increased levels of publicity and Brand visibility
- To conduct Customer Care surveys, Mystery Shopping, and telephone Survey, etc.
- Research and Product development support that is value adding to the Institution
- Ability to translate customer needs into business and channel requirements
- Strong ability in coordinating multiple time-sensitive projects and activities simultaneously