Job title: Business Developer
Company name: OIT RWANDA LTD
Job duties and responsibilities
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Identifying and research opportunities that come up in new and existing markets or client’s demand mostly in ICT area.
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executive
Job skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a similar area
- About over five years of proven sales experience in business or a related area: public sector, government
- Experienced as project leader in regardless of project scale
- Experience in both project management and handling the administrative process in the project / governmental tenders for the procurement.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for building meaningful relationships with clients.
- Friendly with ICT domain including equipment, logistics, and supply-chain
- Problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions
- Must have good communication skills in English & French speaking and writing
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel for meetings with prospective and existing clients
Interested candidates should send their application letter, CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 10th February 2022
The email subject should be: Application for Business Developer position”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.