Number of recruitment: 2 persons
1. Assisting in the business development activities by new branches of the Company in Africa according to the Company’s development handbook for overseas branches and being mainly responsible for preliminary research for the new branches;
2. Collating and submitting information and data which have been collected in a timely manner;
3. Perform other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Sensitive to markets and experienced in markets;
2. Keen on learning, good at communication with people and highly adaptive;
3. Sticking to professional ethics and strongly aware of responsibility;
4. Proficient in English and French;
5. Proficient in Office software (Word, Excel and PPT);
6. Ready to travel to countries in Africa (for at least half a year or more each year).
Interested candidates should submit their application through “Apply for this job" including a summarized CV with 3 referees, Cover letter not later than April 21st, 2019.