Business Development Executive (Kigali Heights)
We’re Deriv, the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry 20 years ago. Today, with over a million traders worldwide and 400+ employees, we enable anyone to get trading from anywhere, at any time.
Deriv (RW) Ltd is the latest addition to our offices around the globe. A response to our growing customer base across Africa and our commitment to them. Be part of something big. Join us.
We are a part of the Marketing team at Deriv.com. We look for opportunities to partner with traders, brokers, influencers, and app developers to grow our business.
You’ll be a Business Development Executive in our new Kigali office, set up to serve our rapidly growing customer base in the African continent. You will grow our partner networks, support our partners in their marketing activities, and build the Deriv brand in Africa.
What you’ll do
- Grow the business of our existing affiliates in the African continent.
- Source, recruit, and support affiliates that are aligned with our values and business plans.
- Make data-driven recommendations to increase affiliate performance.
- Monitor and analyze partner activity, using metrics such as the number of conversions per affiliate.
- Develop marketing plans and promotional materials to help partners improve their client acquisition and retention efforts.
What you have
- A university degree in marketing, business administration, or any other related discipline
- Experience in using a wide range of digital marketing tools
- Market research skills and a keen understanding of the consumer journey
- An assertive, sales-driven personality and the ability to adapt quickly and achieve results
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
- Experience in affiliate marketing, growth hacking, and business development
- IT knowledge or experience
- Proficiency in French
What we’ll give you
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
Kigali Heights, Rwanda
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, and cover letter) by the link:https://deriv.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers/590522000004649139/Business-Development-Executive?source=Jobinrwanda not later than the 3rd October 2021.