ABOUT THE COMPANY (EXCRAFT):
ExCraft is a pioneer brand in the export field in Egypt. It was founded in 2017 for distributing and marketing several kinds of high-quality FMCG products (Food, Beverage, Cosmetics, etc.) targeting hotels, modern trade and wholesale sectors.
ExCraft services cover companies in the Middle East, Africa and Europe. Not only we export high quality products, but we also produce our own products to meet the needs of the wholesale, retail, and catering markets all over the world.
ExCraft is hiring Business Development manager!!!
Location: M. Peace Plaza -KN4 AV10-11th floor, Tower B Kigali, Rwanda.
- Achieving the Monthly target.
- Placing New Product in each Three Months.
- Managing the key account.
- Handling the Business Relation with the Exclusive Distributor.
- Handling all Business Relations tasks and making long term relationships with customers.
- Making weekly market research.
- Analyzing the market in term of products and compare them to the competitors.
- Following up the implementation of company sales plans.
- Expanding customer database in order to increase the sales revenue.
- Increasing the company profitability ratio.
- Preparing reports of Sales department timely and accurately to meet company and department requirements, policies and standards.
- Implementing approved departmental policies, processes, procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices.
- Handling all Department files.
- Executing all the required tasks according to the business needs.
- Bachelor Degree.
- More than 10 years of related experience especially in the FMCG field.
- Sales diploma or certificate is a must.
- Excellent English Language is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to create effective plans and innovative reports.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Talented in closing deals.
How to apply
The deadline: 15th August 2021