UNICAF, the leading online platform in sub-Saharan Africa offering quality higher education degree programmes in collaboration with UK, US, African and European universities, is growing and looking for a Business Manager in Rwanda to have responsibility for the operations of the University.
This job is a senior position and will report directly to the Head Offices and the Vice Chancellor.
The primary role of a Business Manager is to oversee the operations of UNICAF and to assist the Country Manager in the day to day business.
The Business Manager will assist the country manager in overseeing the logistics, develop new business and ensure profitability. He/she will be responsible to assist with the overall operations, recruiting and monitoring the performance of staff and managing operations and budgets. He/she should also develop and submit weekly, monthly and quarterly performance and progress reports to company headquarters.
In particular, the Business Manager should:
- Develop operational plans
- Implement brand strategies
- Generate and submit progress reports
- Recruit train and monitor Staff
- Handle general administrative matters
- Educated to degree level or have equivalent experience
- A minimum of four years of supervisory/management experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of Higher Education and its environment will be considered an advantage
- Experience in managing successful relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Excellent oral and written communication (English), including presentation skills
- Flexibility to work out of hours, on occasion, as required
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workloads in the face of conflicting demands while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
To apply, please submit your application, stating in the subject area “Business Manager Rwanda”, with a copy of your CV and other supporting documents to email@example.com