CALL FOR APPLICATION ON TRAINING OF R STUDIO SOFTWARE FOR DATA ANALYSIS.
Why choose ERP-STATISTICSLAB for your training?
We are a leading Training Center of Accounting & statistical and data analysis Software’s in Rwanda registered under the company law of Rwanda. We are specialized in providing best-in-class technical and corporate training and certifications on all popular ERP and statistical Packages Accounting and technologies available globally. We offer several innovative learning methods and delivery models to cater to the unique requirements of a global customer base.
We have a team of Certified Trainers with a minimum of 10+ years of Industry background. Our courses are for individuals as well as for corporate. We also undertake customization of the courses as per client requirements. TAKE ACTION GET TRAINING AT ERP-STATISTICSLAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Under the training of R studio in data analysis, we overcome all below lists of contents.
Introduction of basics terminologies so as to make sure that the trainees are a comfort or able to have insight or background on the course that they are going to be trained in.
How R STUDIO works in data analysis
- Creating, listening and deleting the objects in memory
- Data with R
- Objects with R
- Reading data in a R
- Saving data under R studio software
- Generating data with R
- Regular sequences
- Random Sequences
- Manipulating objects
- Creating objects
- Converting objects
- Accessing the values of an object: the indexing system
- Accessing the values of an object with names
- The data editor
- Arithmetics and simple functions
- Matrix computation
- Graphics with R
- Managing graphics
- Operating several graphical devices
- Partitioning a graphic
- Graphical functions
- Low-level plotting commands
- Graphical parameters
- A trainer is expected to give practical examples
- The grid and lattice packages
- Statistical analyses with R providing practical examples of the analysis of variance
- Formulas with R
- Generic functions and packages
- The trainer should also cover programming with R, Loops, and vectorization
- Writing programming in R
- Writing own functions in R
Workshop Date & Time & Venue
Date:13 & 14 December 2019 (Workdays Program)
Hours: from 08:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Lunch break (12:00 to 2:00)
Venue: Our Training venue, Kigali Rwanda
Eligibility & Pricing
Training Price: 118,000 RWF
Having own Computer
Cost components include:
Access to training;
Course hand out
Tea break (10h:00 to 10:30)
Note: Lunch is inclusive.
Get an invitation letter by sending an e-mail to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0788 26 35 60
DISCOUNT Available to group application as follow:
Group of 2 people:5%
Group of 3 People: 10%
Above 3 people:20%