CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
FVA is a non governemental Organization registered in 2003 with legal personality No 13/11 whose mission is “ Facilitating processes that eradicate poverty, improve public health, promote and protect children and women’s rights; promotion of energy and environment good practices and help communities in capacity building programs aimed at the transformation of society.
In the framework of promoting good practices of off-farm activities via CORE Project, FVA would like to recruit a Trainer in the field of financial management and entrepreneurship.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Women and Youth groups’ cooperatives:
- VSLA and how it works in group and its importance,
- Business plan,
- Financial management,
- Marketing strategies,
- Apply technology in marketing their products ( use of social media ),
- Resource mobilization skills ( apply for small loans),
- Procedures of registering a cooperative
- Conflict prevention and resolution,
- Anti-corruption strategies and accountability best practices,
- How to hold periodical and fruitful meetings,
- Best practices of periodical activity and financial reports,
- Measure and verify savings achieved out of off-farm activities,
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must possess a degree or a master’s degree in Economics or related field of study from a recognized University.
- Must have not less than three years of experience in working with women and youth and ability to conduct trainings
- Must have experience in the development and production of a training manual
- Must have genuine interest in understanding of addressing the issues of off-farm activities,
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- The ability to inspire others
- Attention to detail and a methodological approach to work
- Good organization and time management
- Commercial awareness: the ability to work within commercial constraints
How to apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should submit their expression of interest for this position via the following e-mails; firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com not later than 18th February 2019. Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Done at Kigali on 11th February 2019