Position: Cleaners and Gardeners.
Reports to: Supervisor
Location: Various Locations in Rwanda.
GardaWorld is the one of the largest privately owned Integrated physical Security, Cash Management, Facilities Management and risk Management companies in the World.
Our Services are important to our clients as they rely on us to keep them and their environments safe. We offer Peace of mind for our clients who Operate in a complex world, by providing a wide range of industry-leading security Services delivered by experienced and knowledgeable experts.
Through our comprehensive security solutions, we help protect businesses, Employees, Communities and Assets and make the world a safer place.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.
- Must be aged between 19 to 40 years.
- Must have completed at least senior three (S3) as the level of Education.
- Prior experience as a cleaner, gardener will be an added advantage.
- He/she should be of good mental and physical health with medical fitness Certificate from a medical Institution / Medical Practitioner
- Good communication skills. Ability to speak/write in Kinyarwanda, English, and French.
The following documents MUST be availed during Interviews:
- Application Letter
- Recommendation letter from atleast 2 Referees
- Valid Certificate of good conduct obtained from RIB
- National ID
- Criminal record (Valid)
- Academic certificates
- Passport photo
Interested candidates are requested to submit an Application letter and an updated Curriculum Vitae, to:
kindly send you application letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver your applications to GardaWorld office at KG9 Av. No. 28 as soon as possible ,Feb 28, 2023 is the deadline.