Client Support Executive
Kigali , Rwanda
As a Client Support Executive at Deriv.com, you will help our clients with their requests, questions, and concerns about our products and services on a variety of support channels. You will keep track of recurring issues and convey customer expectations to other teams. By answering the queries of potential clients and encouraging our current clients to try our new products, services, and platforms, you play a role in our business growth.
If you have great people skills and enthusiasm for this job, we welcome your application even if you’re a fresh graduate.
What you’ll do
- Respond to customer enquiries and concerns by phone, email, social media, and live chat.
- Process applications and customer documentation according to relevant policies and regulations.
- Collaborate with client support agents in different time zones to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction.
- File records and documents of customer interactions and customer satisfaction.
We are the Customer Support team, responsible for establishing a sustainable relationship with our clients, assisting them to resolve their potential problems with our products and services, increasing product adoption, and communicating clients’ demands to relevant teams.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
What’s good to have
- University degree in a related field
- Work experience in technical customer support
- Experience in the financial services or IT industry
- Fluency in spoken and written French
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Productive and cooperative work atmosphere
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, and cover letter) by the link:https://deriv.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers/590522000003910182/Client-Support-Executive?source=Jobinrwanda not later than the 13rd August 2021.