We are Hiring!
Cushioned in the foothills of the breathtaking Virunga volcano range, One&Only Gorilla’s Nest makes the magical possible as you enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime, personal encounter with the rare and majestic mountain gorilla, roaming free in its own natural habitat, a place where dreams come alive and where the magic happens. This is One&Only.
We are recruiting competent candidates to join our brand new
One&Only Gorilla's Nest.
Ensuring the quality and standards as per One&Only are kept and followed. A handbook is given with rules and responsibility, which are to be followed strictly. Ensuring all important information is communicated with the direct supervisor. All HACCP standards are followed and improved consistently. All guest request are to be handled with care and accommodated where possible, whilst maintaining the highest levels of personal hygiene and grooming at all times, as per standard.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Culinary school diploma or 1 years of work experience in a Lodge environment (preferable five star) is a valuable addition.
- HACCP training
- Basic English knowledge, any additional languages is preferable.
- To be able to work well under pressure and multitasking.
- Ability to lift heavy objects to complete duties.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Computer literate.
- Strong administrative abilities.
- Ability to have strong guest-oriented services and communication skills.
All interested candidates should apply by clicking " http://surveys.jobinrwanda.com/index.php?sid=82722&lang=en " to fill the form and upload the CV.
Application deadline: Wednesday, 08th May 2019 and for more details, please read the attached job description
Hand delivered hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only short-listed applicants will be invited to the Open Day. No telephone inquiries, please.