About Liquid Baron: Liquid Baron is an Ecommerce company that deals with Beverages and Snacks. It is a marketplace where vendors and food providers are clubbed in a single platform. Our aim is to provide a beautiful shopping experience to the customers and better sales ratio to the vendors. Our mission is to help customers get their order delivered to their door step seamlessly.
Designation: Company Representative
Roles & Responsibilities.
- Represent Liquid Baron in Kigali, Rwanda
- Administration to Liaison (Communicate or co-operate) at Rwanda Development Board (RDB) & Rwanda Revenue Authority (RRA) & banking sectors.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders
- Hands-on experience in the administration and Ecommerce.
- Meet Business People over appointments and represent the Company.
- Meet vendors to discuss and explain about the opportunities and build awareness of the product.
- Understand the business needs of Ecommerce Vendors and provide solutions to meet those needs.
- Maintain strong product knowledge that allows effective presentation to customers.
- Maintain accurate records of all activities including calls, presentations and follow-up activities.
- Ensure operation and Delivery is taken care of.
- Coordinate with the management team to ensure that the Business objectives are met.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders & prepare reports on account status.
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
Required Candidate profile
- 2 to 4+ years of exp. in Administration
- Strong communication skills in English and Kinyarwanda
- Dedicated and Accountable
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competent in MS Office
- Good Exposure in Rwanda and Uganda
Industry Type: Ecommerce
Functional Area: Operations
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- UG: In any Specialization
- PG :MBA/PGDM (would be Add-on)
Note: Interested Candidates can email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline: 6th August 2021