TITLE : LOT 2 : CONNECTION WORKS OF EP. MASAGARA, GS. GASAVE, EP. NYAGISOZI AND EP. NYANZOGA TO WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM IN NYAMAGABE DISTRICT
TENDER NUMBER: WVR/SCM/SK/2021/05/089
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization, dedicated to working with children, their families and communities worldwide to see them reach their full potential by tackling the root causes of poverty and injustice. World Vision have been working in Rwanda since 1994.
World Vision Rwanda hereby invites all competent and reputable companies falling under category F in the field of drinking water supply systems as per current RPPA categorization; to submit their bids to World Vision Rwanda e-procurement for the aforementioned tender. Participation to the competition is therefore open and on equal conditions to all companies specialized in the field. Compulsory site visit is scheduled on 16/06/2021 at 10:00am meeting area is at WVR Ishema Cluster (Huye Branch) office. contact number during the site visit is 0788657916 or 0788660293
Instruction to bidders:
- Please note that all tendering process and bids submission will be done through (online) WVR e-procurement, no hard copies will be accepted.
- The cost of the tender document is a non-refundable fee of 10,000 Rwfs which must be deposited or transferred to the account 0010083813839701 labelled "WORLD VISION RWANDA" opened at "ECOBANK".
- After the site Visit on 16/06/2021 All interested bidders must provide their details through this link “EOI LINK” to express their interest. The deadline to express interest is on 21/06/2021 at 8:00am.
- After the submission of the expression of interest, World Vision team will send an email on 21/06/2021 to all the bidders to access WVR-e-procurement system (Coupa), where bidders will have the tender document for bidding instructions and BoQs for filling in their unit prices.
- Bids must be submitted only via WVR e-procurement not later than 05/07/2021 at 8:00 am
Done at Kigali, on 10/06/2021
World Vision Rwanda