TENDER NOTICE/INVITATION FOR BIDS
TENDER TITLE: CONSTRUCTION AND ESTABLISHMENT OF STEEL SHELF, DRYING RACKS, AND WASHING PLACE AT NEW SCHOOLS (MUNOMBE_KIGEME-NYAMAHABE AND NYAMUDUHA AT NYABIHEKE)
Tender Number: 1-9-2021 –SF & WHM- ADRA RWANDA
1. The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Rwanda hereinafter referred to as the Client has received funding from WFP and intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Bidding Document is issued.
2. ADRA Rwanda invites qualified bidders specialized in the field, to participate in open and equal conditions to submit bids for the: CONSTRUCTION AND ESTABLISHMENT OF STEEL SHELF, DRYING RACKS, AND WASHING PLACE.
Documents in English can be collected during working hours from ADRA Rwanda’s Head Office located at KG2 567 ST 14, Kacyiru Sector, Gasabo District, Kigali City, PO Box 2 Kigali, upon presentation of proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of 10,000 Rwf (Ten Thousand Rwanda Francs) to Account N° 00040-00291835-92/Rwf opened at Bank of Kigali.
3. Well-printed bids, properly bound and sealed presented in 2 copies one of which being the original must reach the Head office at ADRA Rwanda, Not later than the 28/09/2021 at 10:00 am. Late bids shall be rejected.
4. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend the opening session at ADRA Rwanda office boardroom on 28/09/2021 at 10:15 am.
5. The bids must have a validity period of Ninety (90) days from the bids opening date.
Done at Kigali on 9th September 2021.
Geoffrey S.N. Kayonde