INVITATION FOR BID (IFB)
TITLE OF TENDER: Construction of dryer compound, rehabilitation of a feeder pathway, and rehabilitation of the warehouse at Nyanza-Rwabicuma
- The EAX Ltd now invites eligible bidders to submit their proposal for the CONSTRUCTION OF DRYER COMPOUND, AND REHABILITATION OF THE WAREHOUSE AND FEEDER PATHWAY AT NYANZA RWABICUMA as indicated in detail in the technical specification of the request for proposal
- Request for Proposals in English are obtained from EAX’s office from 15/02/2021 from 2:00Pm and it will be given to every bidder who has a bank slip of 10,000Frw deposited on account No 4002200392659 labelled “East Africa Exchange Ltd” opened in Equity Bank.
- Bidding will be conducted through national competitive procurement and is open to all interested and qualified bidders
- Each bid will be accompanied by a bid security summing Two Hundred thousand Rwandan francs (200,000FRW) acquired from the banking Institution well recognised in Rwanda.
- A Compulsory site visit is scheduled 17/02/2021 and will be conducted by the EAX’s staff; the venue for departure is fixed at 09:00 AM at EAX head office at RSSB Tower II, 6th Floor, KN 3 ST (Péage), Kiyovu, Nyarugenge, Kigali.
- Tenders will be summited on 26th February 2021, at 11:00 AM and a public opening of the bids will be held at 11:30AM at EAX head office at RSSB Tower II, 6th Floor, KN 3 ST (Péage), Kiyovu, Nyarugenge, Kigali.
- For any information related to this tender, or to ask for a tender book and even to send bank slip according to the COVID-19 prevention measures you can contact the EAX’s agent, Jules HARORIMANA, on Email; firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone No 0788618170.
Done at Kigali on 12th February 2021
EAST AFRICA EXCHANGE Ltd
RSSB Tower II, 6th Floor,
KN 3 ST (Péage), Kiyovu, Nyarugenge, Kigali,