COMPETITIVE TENDER N˚: WVR/SCM/IEG/SK/2020/10/008
TITLE: CONSTRUCTORS PRE-QUALIFICATION/IPIGANWA RIBIMBURIWE N’IJONJORA
World Vision Rwanda hereby invites competent and reputable national companies in the field of Construction to express their interest in the construction of Water Supply Systems and School Latrines. Participation in the competition is therefore open and on equal conditions to all companies specialized in the field.
The pre-qualifications is divided into two lots :
- Lot 1:Construction of small scale Water Supply Systems with a value of less than Rwfs 150, 000,000 (This concern only bidders under categories E and F by RPPA in Water Supply Systems).
Instruction to bidders :
- All interested bidders must complete the attached Company Details to this advert to express their interest.
- The expression of interest must be accompanied by a scanned of a prepaid Bank slip or money transfer record of a non-refundable fee of 20,000 Rwfs to the account # 0010083813839701 labeled "WORLD VISION RWANDA" opened at "ECOBANK".
- The deadline to express interest is on 20/11/2020 at 10: 00 am. The expression of interest and company details will be sent to the emails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Bidders should also note the following :
- The bidder must be specific for the Lot that they are interested in and none is allowed to apply for more than one lot.
- Joint ventures are allowed to participate and both companies should provide a partnering agreement certified by a notary.
- The architectural design of the school latrines will be in the tender document during the tendering process.
- After the submission of the expression of interest, an email will be sent to the bidders to access the tender document through the WVR-e-procurement system (Coupa).
- Bids must be submitted only via WVR e-procurement not later than 30/11/2020 at 10:00 am. Any bidder who will meet challenges during the application can request support on the above emails.
Done at Kigali, on 13/11/2020
World Vision Rwanda