Advert for Consultancy to Develop Functional and Technical Requirements for the AFR Project Management and M&E Management Information System (MIS).
Scope of the Assignment
AFR wishes to contract an IT firm to develop an AFR Functional and Technical Requirement Document for the AFR Project Management and M&E Management Information System.
The main activities to be undertaken are the following:
- Assess AFR project management and M&E processes and analyze the structure of the business, and document the process. This will need to meet with AFR staff to elicit the needs and current proceeds and the road map to addressing these needs.
- Analyze the current AFR Monitoring and Evaluation System and advise on necessary updates and changes.
- Advise how to achieve our end goal in the most effective and efficient manner by giving step by step process and budget. Here the firm may consider the tools for reengineering business processes.
- Provide the necessary documents to support implementation eg. ToRs, the procurement process for the implementation firm
- Support in the evaluation of bids
1 Support in quality assurance during implementation (upon successful delivery of phase 1)
How to Apply
All interested and qualified firms should submit their proposals (both Technical and Financial) separately, marked with clear subject line: “Consultancy to Develop Functional and Technical Requirements for the AFR Project Management and M&E Management Information System (MIS)” to email@example.com; no later than 28th February 2020 at 05:00 pm Central African Time (CAT).
KEYNOTE: Follow this link to the AFR website: http://afr.rw/resources/tender/RFP-for-consultancy-to-develop-functional-and-technical-requirements-for-the-AFR-project-management-and-M-E-MIS for detailed information on this advertisement.