TENDER NOTICE/INVITATION FOR BIDS
TENDER TITLE: CONSULTANCY FOR CONDUCTING STAFF TRAINING IN WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT AND GENDER EQUALITY
Tender Number: 01-7-2020 /SF& WHM –ADRA RWANDA
- The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Rwanda, hereinafter referred to as the Client has received funding from WFP, and intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Bidding Document is issued.
- ADRA Rwanda invites qualified bidders specialized in the field, to participate in open and equal conditions to submit bids for the; Consultancy for conducting staff training in warehouse management and gender equality.
- Tender Documents in English can be obtained during working hours from ADRA Rwanda’s Head Office located at KG2 567 ST 14, Kacyiru Sector, Gasabo District, Kigali City, PO Box 2 Kigali, upon presentation of proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of 10,000 Rwf (Ten Thousand Rwanda Francs) to Account N° 00040-00291835-92/RWF opened at Bank of Kigali
- Well-printed bids, properly bound and sealed presented in 3 copies one of which being the original must reach the Head office at ADRA Rwanda, not later than 6/8/2020 at 10:00 am. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend the opening session at ADRA Rwanda office boardroom on 6/8/2020 at 10:30 am.
- The bids must have a validity period of Ninety (90) days from the bids opening date.
Done at Kigali on 29th, July 2020.
Geoffrey S.N. Kayonde