REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
TITLE: “Recruitment of a consultancy firm/company to provide KnowBe4 security awareness training.”
BDF-Business Development Fund, a guarantee fund that has been put in place by the Government of Rwanda in collaboration with the Development Bank of Rwanda (BRD), is one of the implementing institutions of the National SME Development Policy/ National Employment program and has been mandated to implement the “Access to Finance” objective.
Business Development Fund offers a wide array of computing, networking, and telecommunications resources and services to employees of the company where different problems of social engineering discovered to the BDF staff.
KnowBe4 is the world’s most popular integrated Security Awareness Training and Simulated Phishing platform. More than 30,000 organizations worldwide are using it. This training will provide a way to better manage the urgent IT security problems of social engineering, spear-phishing and ransomware to all BDF staff.
- Expected deliverables
Provide Knoweb4 security awareness Silver with below package:
- Training content: 16 modules, 2 Micro modules, max 5min video per module, all modules must be compliant and posters/images.
- Training features: Unlimited Phishing Security Tests, Automated Security Awareness Program (ASAP) , Security ‘Hints & Tips’, Training Access Level I, Automated Training Campaigns, Brandable Content, Assessments, Phish Alert Button, Phish Alert Button, Phishing Reply Tracking, Active Directory integration (ADI), Industry Benchmarking, Virtual Risk Officer, Advanced Reporting, Crypto-Ransom Guarantee
4. Requirements and qualifications
- A submission letter addressed to CEO
- RDB registration certificate mentioning that the company/firm is registered in IT Security activities or related technical consultancy
- A valid RRA tax clearance certificate
- Four similar references of the same assignments (security awareness training) conducted in three last years (2017, 2018, and 2019) issued by public institutions, universities, NGOs, or Financial Institutions.
- Being an authorized partner, distributor or reseller of KnowBe4 (level of the partnership must be shown)
- Proposed work plan for implementation covering the whole period.
- Methodology and approach to be used for training implementation (maximum of three pages)
Interested consultancy firms/companies may obtain more details in terms of reference (free of charges) by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org from 08.00 –12.00 and 14.00 – 17.00 hours during working days. (Only soft copy of terms of reference will be shared due to measures against COVID 19).
The consultancy firm/company will be selected in accordance with the BDF Procurement policy under a Quality Cost Based Selection method (QCBS).
Technical proposals in three hard copies (one original) and in English together with other required documents plus a sealed envelope of the financial proposal must be delivered at Reception of BDF Head Office, on or before 21/07/2020 at 3:00 p.m local time.
Technical proposals will be opened the same day, in the presence of the consultancy firms/companies who choose to attend at 3:30 p.m.
The financial proposals must be in separate envelopes and shall be opened only for the technically qualified firms/companies.
Done at Kigali, on 25/06/2020