TITLE: HIRING A CONSULTANT FOR CONDUCTING BASELINE SURVEY and FINAL EVALUATION FOR CARE & COMFORT FOR CHILDREN ON THE MOVE
TENDER NUMBER: WVR/SCM/SK/2020/11/04
World Vision Rwanda is looking for a qualified individual consultant or consultancy firm to conduct a Baseline survey and final evaluation for care & comfort for children on the move. Participation in the competition is therefore open and on equal conditions to all specialized consultants in the field.
Required skills and experiences:
Education qualification of the individual/ firm:
- Master’s degree in Education, psychology, sociology, anthropology, child protection or related social science;
- 5 years of research experience, with at least 3 of those years spent working on research with & for refugees and/or persons of concern/vulnerable populations is a must;
- Knowledge of early childhood development and child protection;
- Experience managing or conducting quantitative and qualitative research, ideally related to child development assessments and caregiver surveys
- Fluency in English and Kinyarwanda is required. Fluency in one or more of the local languages spoken in the refugee camps in Rwanda is desired.
- Knowledge of Rwandan government policies and practices related to refugees;
- Extensive hands-on, onsite experience conducting multi-country qualitative studies - preferred but not required.
- Passionate about understanding people, culture, and markets, as well as uncovering how things really work.
- Other required skills are incorporated in the terms of references.
Candidates fulfilling the above-required conditions must send an email requesting the terms of reference containing all details to email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org. The submission of bids will be done through the WVR e-procurement system. Anyone interested in bidding must submit the request for a tender document starting from 23/11/2020.
The deadline to request terms of references is 26/11/2020 at 11:00 am. An e-mail will be sent to the bidders to access the WVR e-procurement system (Coupa) and submit their bids in the system not later than 2/12/2020 at 11:00 AM.
Done at Kigali, on 20/11/2020
World Vision Rwanda