Invitation to professional consultants and consulting in the fields of Energy and Capacity Development, Rwanda
A Consortium headed by Quarein SPRL is contracted by the both the Ministry of Infrastructure (MININFRA) and the Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning (MINECOFIN) in Rwanda to implements a Project: Implementation of the Function Review and Action Plan in the Energy Division of the MININFRA. The project is funded by the European Union. The project aims at developing capacities across the energy sector in particular also within the MININFRA. The project is implemented during the period June 2018 up to May 2021. The capacity actions will include technical and professional work within the fields of:
- Energy Policy, Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy, Biomass
- Energy Data, Energy Efficiency Data, Household energy data
- Energy Planning, Energy Monitoring,
- Energy Efficiency Audits and Training
- Communication, networking and information sharing
- Performance optimization, capacity assessments, workflow optimization, and similar.
Over the next years, consultants will be sourced for implementation actions via a database. The Project invites interested Consultants, individuals or from within a Firm, who are based in or have excellent experience and current knowledge about energy matters in Rwanda related to the mentioned subjects to request inclusion into the Project Database. All interested parties must present detailed CV’s in the EU format for Consultants with expertise in the listed fields. A one-page company profile is also welcome.
- Junior consultants: Minimum 5 years of professional expertise and relevant education
- Senior consultants: Minimum 8 years of professional expertise and relevant education
Inclusion into the database is no guarantee for any recruitments. All recruitments will be based on the specific Terms of References and a selection between a minimum of 3 best-qualified CV’s. All contracting will be executed by the Company Quarein on behalf of the Project.
How to apply
A completed EU CV format can be forwarded to the Project: info@energyTA-rw.eu Vetting of candidates for inclusion into the database will happen on an on-going basis.