Compagnie Générale de Banque Plc (COGEBANQUE) is a proudly “Made in Rwanda” commercial bank, celebrating 20 years of delivering high-quality products, services and financial solutions to the Corporate, SME and Consumer segments, through our 27 branches, over 500 agents, multiple Points of Presence and e-Channels across the country.
To be a financial center of excellence and a leading provider of innovative financial solutions in Rwanda
To create, maintain, and enhance shareholder value by providing unrivaled financial solutions to our customer
Excellence, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork, Flexibility, Open Communication, Accountability, and Customer orientation
COGEBANQUE believes human capital is a critical platform upon which we will build our business and ultimately contribute to the broader development of Rwanda, creating and supporting sustainable social and economic change in our society.
COGEBANQUE wants inspired, passionate, self-motivated innovators, with an A-Player track record who are ambitious to join our dynamic team which is striving to take our business to the next level of success.
COGEBANQUE is looking for inspired innovators, self-driven and highly creative personalities to collaborate with the bank in taking it to the next level of success. If you feel you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you. Interested candidates will send their applications via email at email@example.com by or before 18th October 2019 on the Post of
"Corporate and SME Loan Analysist"
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Corporate and SME Loan Analysist
Grade: Senior Officer
Analyze current credit data and financial statements of firms to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money. Prepare reports with this credit information for use in decision-making..
General and Behavioral
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication
- High level of creativity and innovation
-Good planning and organization skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good problem solving and analysis
- Excellent relationship building and networking
Education & Qualification
- BBA (Finance or Accounting), Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Management.
- 3 years as a lending/credit officer in the lending field in a large financial institution
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit
- Complete loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, to be submitted to loan committees for approval
- Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers' financial status
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the banking industry
- Review individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection
- Consult with relationship managers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
Done at Kigali, on 7th October 2019
Director of Human Resources and Administration