Position: Customer care Service
Number of recruitment: 1
Place of Work: Kigali, Rwanda
Report to: The Senior customer service
Tentative start date: ASAP
- Be responsible for the coordination of customer service and handling of complaints and upgrading exceptions;
- Coordinate the work connection and cooperation between the customer service department and other departments.
- Visit customers regularly, communicate and solve customer feedback problems, and cooperate with relevant departments to provide customer service.
- Take the initiative to learn the corresponding operation knowledge and provide customers with satisfactory answers from a professional point of view;
- Be responsible for the reception work of ccs line and answer the consultation
- Follow-up of collection of container information and payment matters
- Bachelor degree or above, more than 2 years of customer service experience
More than 2 years of working experience in logistics, e-commerce, Internet, platform-related professional fields;
- With active service concept, be able to think in other places;
4. Strong listening and communication skills, good at guiding and handling emergencies;
- Familiar with customer service, complaint handling, user experience, and other professional knowledge;
6. Excellent organization and coordination ability, project control ability, and good customer communication ability;
- Loyalty, initiative, flexibility, conscientiousness, honesty, and prudence;
- The company is in the development stage and needs you to grow together with the company;
- Fluently speak English, French, Swahili, and Kinyarwanda
Interested candidates should submit their application through “Apply for this Job" including a summarized CV with 3 referees, Cover letter not later than 29th November 2019.